Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Procrastination = great discoveries

The other day, I was SUPPOSE to be folding my laundry. However, I was willing to do pretty much anything to get myself out of it. I started going through a cooking drawer and found some cookie cutters.... I thought... Why not try these?? If these work then I dont neeeeed the templates. So I tried them and discovered that they work!
We need to make a new larger casting frame.. But that should be beyond easy!!! Things are becoming very simple!
The only thing that would make them even easier, is if we had a store near by that sold paper making items. But, there is not... Sad, really.

Anyways, I will post pictures as soon as we get some done that are actual product and not testers :)

Check back!,
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment